PIX-Terminator®-HXS Heavy-duty, Aramid-corded Banded Wrap Belts
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- Superior power transmission capacity- Up to 70% more than the standard single Belts
- Specially treated outer tough cover fabric reduces sidewall wear rate and offers enhanced flexibility
- Top curvature profile and special fabric enhance the heat dissipation rate
- Special aramid cord for high tensile strength and minimum elongation
- Designed to exhibit excellent durability, strength, abrasion and wear resistance
- Best suited for heavy shock and impulse load drives
- Temperature range: -25°C to +100°C
- Curved-top profile offers excellent lateral rigidity and protects the Belt from band separation
- Specially engineered high tensile-strength aramid cord provides excellent tensile strength and negligible Belt elongation
- The specially designed base compound provides excellent modulus strength, facilitating enhanced power transmission
- Special weaving unique outer fabric facilitates negligible slippage during operation, offers excellent flexibility, and reduces sidewall wear rate.
Intermediate sizes are available upon request
BS 3790, ISO 5290 & RMA IP-22
Vibrating screens, Reclaimers, Pulverisers, Heavy-duty mixers, Forestry woodcutters, Wood chippers, Surface miners, Stackers, Excavators, Stone crushers, Jaw crushers, Cone crushers, Ball mills, etc.
|Section||Top Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Angle (Degree)||Pitch (mm)||Manufacturing Range||Length Designation|
|Min. (inch / mm)||Max. (inch / mm)|
Color-coding system for Terminator®-HXS Belts ≤ 5 Ribs only. No color code marking will be given on full sleeve.