PIX-Digital Tension Meter
The device is fully electronic and equipped with the latest microprocessor technology for simple measurement with high accuracy. It is suitable for all belt types, e.g. V-belts, timing belts, banded belts or ribbed belts, which are in the measuring frequency range between 10 and 600 Hz. The type, colour and condition of the belt have no influence on the measurement result.
- Contactless acoustic measurement with repeatable accuracy
- Large range of measurement from 10 Hz to 600 Hz.
- OLED monochrome display white dot matrix 128 x 64 pixels.
- Suppression of background noise.
- USB charging option for longer operational hours.
- Ergonomic design for the ease of measurement.
|Measuring range||10 Hz to 600 Hz|
|Measuring accuracy||10 Hz to 400 Hz: 1%, 400 Hz to 600 Hz: +2%|
|Measuring method||Contactless acoustic with background noise suppression|
|Power supply||Integrated lithium polymer battery pack 3.7V/850 mAh (USB charging possible)|
|Display||OLED display monochrome white dot matrix 128 x 64 pixels, display size 37 x 19.5 mm|
|Sensor||Acoustic sensor with electronic noise suppression on integrated gooseneck total length approx.165 mm|
|Working temperature||4°C to 60°C|
Before measurement begins, switch off the drive mechanism to ensure that neither the drive shaft nor the driven shaft is caused to rotate unintentionally. The relevant safety instructions should also be observed.