Timing Belts are one of the most important part of Power Transmission drives. Timing Belt can be best described as Belt with integrally moulded teeth on its inside which makes positive engagement with axially grooved pulley. Timing Belt is also known as synchronous Belt or positive-drive Belt. Timing Belt drive is not considered as a substitute or replacement to other modes of Belt drives.
Timing Belts exhibit important properties such as fixed speed ratio, no re-tensioning after installation, low maintenance with wide variety of power transmission capacities and drive speeds.
Timing belts use teeth that mesh with grooves in a pulley to synchronously drive the system. There is no slippage, which will cause speed variations, allowing drives to be timed very accurately. The tensile cord has minimal stretch so the constant need for take up adjustment is removed.
Timing drives will work over a very wide range of speed and torques. Torque ranges of between very light office equipment to heavy duty crushing equipment up to several hundred kW are also capable of being driven by timing drives.
Its unique feature enables it to use in positive drive resulting in precise movement of drive components.
Timing Belts are offered in three different teeth profile:
- Classical Timing Belts,
- High Torque Drive (HTD) Belts and
- Super Torque Drive (STD) Belts
PIX-X'act® CT Classical, Timing Belts
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- High efficiency due to positive engagement between the Belt teeth and pulley grooves
- Fibre-glass cord provides excellent strength, flex life & high resistance to elongation
- Exact power transmission
- Improved stress distribution
- Temperature range: -25°C to +100°C
- Polychloroprene backing
- Fibre-glass cord for superior tensile strength & minimum elongation
- High modulus Fibre loaded Polychloroprene rubber compound
- Nylon stretchable fabric teeth for high wear resistance
Intermediate sizes are available upon request
ISO 13050, ISO 5294 & ISO 5296
Robotic machines, Textile machinery, CNC machines, Printers, Scanners, Currency counting machines, etc.
|Section||Pitch (mm)||Tooth Height (mm)||Belt Thickness (mm)||Manufacturing Range||Length Designation|
|Min. (inch)||Max. (inch)|