PIX-X'act® HTD Timing Belts
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- High efficiency due to positive engagement between Belt teeth and pulley grooves
- Fibreglass cord provides strength, excellent flex life & high resistance to elongation
- Exact power transmission
- Improved stress distribution
- Temperature range: -25ºC to +100ºC
- Polychloroprene backing
- Fibreglass cord for superior tensile strength & minimum elongation
- High modulus Fibre loaded Polychloroprene rubber compound
- Nylon stretchable fabric teeth for high wear resistance
These sizes are indicative, denotes the minimum and maximum range.
Intermediate sizes are available upon request
ISO 13050, ISO 5294 & ISO 5296
Robotic machines, Textile machinery, CNC machines, Printers, Scanners, Currency counting machines, etc.
|Section||Pitch (mm)||Tooth Height (mm)||Belt Thickness (mm)||Manufacturing Range||Length Designation|
|Min. (mm)||Max. (mm)|
High-power Timing / Synchronous Belts
High-power, EPDM Timing / Synchronous Belts