Power Rated V Belts
PIX-FRAS®-XC Fire-resistant, Anti-static, Poly-V Belts
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- Ensures a high level of protection against fire hazards
- Fire-resistant and anti-static properties as per ISO 1813
- All FRAS Belts are ATEX certified
- Suitable for high-speed serpentine drives using smaller diameter pulleys
- Temperature range: -25°C to +100°C
- High tensile cord embedding FRAS cushion rubber compound
- Specially treated & stabilized polyester cord.
- Fibre-filled high modulus base compression rubber to meet fire-resistant & antistatic properties.
Intermediate sizes are available upon request
ATEX Certified, IS 2494 Part-II, ISO 1813, RMA IP-26, ISO 9982, DIN 7867
Petrochemical industries, Coal mines, Fire-prone areas, Gas stations, Applications involving inflammable substances, etc.
|Section||Thickness "t"(mm)||Rib Pitch "p" (mm)||Min. Pulley Dia. (mm)||Manufacturing Range||Number of Ribs|
|Min. (mm)||Max. (mm)|
|FRAS-PJ||3.80||2.34||20.0||280||2600||2 to 235|
|FRAS-PK||4.50||3.56||45.0||280||5000||2 to 150|
|FRAS-PL||7.60||4.70||75.0||500||5000||2 to 110|
|FRAS-PM||13.3||9.40||180.0||950||5000||2 to 52|