PIX-Asymmetra® Belts for Snowmobile, Go-karts, Mini-Bikes
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- High lateral-rigidity to transmit high power
- Longer life
- Excellent shock-absorbing capacity
- Temperature range: -25°C to +100°C
- Specially designed top fabric for high resistance to wear and crack
- Special adhesion compound for improved dynamic adhesion performance
- Especially treated aramid cord ensures minimal stretch & excellent shock-absorbing capacity
- Fibre loaded polychloroprene compression rubber compound for high power transmission and dimensional stability
- Moulded cog profile for superior flexibility and heat dissipation also protected with the crack-resistant bottom fabric
Intermediate sizes are available upon request
Go-karts, Snowmobiles, Mini-bikes, Material handling & Industrial equipment, etc.
|Section||Top Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Manufacturing Range||Length Designation|
|Min. (mm)||Max. (mm)|