PIX-Dominator®-XR High-power, Aramid corded, Moulded Raw Edge Cogged Belts
Rice harvesters have helped significantly improve the productivity of rice harvesting which used to be a highly labour-intensive industry back in the day. Given the extreme conditions that are characteristic of this application, the modern Rice Harvesters call for the Belts to be extremely robust and reliable.
PIX Rice Harvester Belts are specially engineered for the heavy-duty rice harvesting machines, equipped to reliably transmit power even in adverse conditions with high efficiency.
The series comprises of a host of products in Raw Edge Cogged and Wrapped construction:
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- Superior high power transmission capacity
- Aramid cord reinforcement for high tensile strength
- Lower elongation and slippage
- Excellent performance under heavy shock load conditions
- Superior lateral rigidity and longitudinal flexibility.
- Suitable for drives with small pulley diameters
- Suitable for heavy-duty, high-speed applications
- Anti-static, oil and heat resistant
- Temperature range: -25˚C to +100˚C
- Stretchable top fabric
- Specially designed rubber compound
- Aramid cord reinforcement for high tensile strength & minimal elongation
- Fibre-filled high modulus base compound
- Moulded cogs for better flexibility & also protected with the crack-resistant bottom fabric
Intermediate sizes are available upon request
Rice harvesters, Planters, etc.
|Top Width (mm)