PIX-Xpedient®-XT Polyurethane Belts
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- Highly flexible with longitudinal toughness to ensure perfect tooth meshing
- No dust-generation or flaking, while in operation
- Homogeneous, throughout its cross-section by the thermoset moulding process
- Superior wear and abrasion resistance
- High resistance to oil and grease
- Excellent resistance to ageing, UV and ozone
- Low vibrations and reduced noise levels
- Temperature range: -30°C to +80°C (up to +110°C for a short period)
- Polyurethane Teeth offers low noise and wear resistance
- High tensile steel cord tension member offers high dimensional stability
- Polyurethane backing ensures superb resistance to adverse environmental conditions
Premium polymer construction Belts are available, upon request.
ISO 17396, DIN 7721
Office automation equipment, Vending machines, Machine tools and pumps, Textile machines, Paper manufacturing machines, Printing machinery, Medical equipment, Optical instruments, Food processing equipment, Packaging machinery, Robotics and Plotters.
|Section||Pitch (mm)||Tooth Height (mm)||Belt Thickness (mm)||Manufacturing Range||Length Designation|
|T5||5.0||1.20||2.20||T5-120 to T5-1955||Lp|
|AT5||5.0||1.20||2.70||AT5-225 to AT5-2000||Lp|
|T10||10.0||2.50||4.50||T10-250 to T10-3330||Lp|
|AT10||10.0||2.50||4.50||AT10-250 to AT10-2350||Lp|