Aramid Cord Belts
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- Higher breaking strength at almost 3 to 4 times higher than that of polyester cord, which provides for exceptional resistance under pulsating loads.
- Compelling modulus ratio that contributes to lower Belt elongation.
- Excellent impact and shock resistance property
- Superior flex rate which enables improves belt life
- Outstanding resistance to heat or thermal degradation
|Material||Tensile strength in lb/in2||% Elongation at break|
Aramid cord Belts are recommended, where :
- Subject to heavy shock loads
- Require superior tensile strength from the tension member
- Allow minimal scope for elongation