The Human Resource Business Partner will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department (80 % recruitment, 20 % generalist) which will include hiring, interviewing staff and enforcing company policies and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Organize and coordinate recruiting process (create ads, manage on-line postings, handle employment-related inquiries, schedule interviews, administer aptitude assessments, extend offers, prepare new hire paperwork).
- Assess potential candidates for fit within position (skills, education, competency, culture alignment).
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions
- Conduct or acquire background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Organize and implement the onboarding process for new hires (conduct orientation, explain benefit offerings, and provide employees with a welcoming and inclusive experience).
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Performs routine tasks required to execute human resource programs including but not limited to performance and talent management; employee engagement and training and development.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources and talent management.
- Participate in continuous HR improvement initiatives.
- Maintain confidentiality and accurate HR files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field is required.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficiency with HRIS systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Only Male candidates will be preferred
Minimum 5 years of human resource management experience at corporate level is preferred.