Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development Life cycle (SDLC) experience
- Experience with the following systems are preferred: Infor /BAAN ERP experience, ASP.Net, C#, SSRS Reporting, Java, PHP
- Proven working experience @ IT Management level with relevant experience
- Working experience with Windows Server 2012, IIS, Cloud Server
- Excellent knowledge of information technology general controls, data and cyber security, computer hardware/software systems
- Direct experience to ERP systems
- Development / Modification of Customisation, reports.
- Create / Modify new store procedures in Ms Sql, Oracle
- Schedule alert triggers for auto mailer functionality.
- Manage / develop web utilities integrated with ERP.
- Create / Modify SSRS Reports, Barcode Stickers
- Troubleshooting, Support, Management of ERP/HRMS/In-house Systems.
- Strong Project Management experience to provide appropriate business solution.
- Demonstrated experience leading and/or managing IT projects
- Understanding and experience with managing data network /systems
- Maintains information technology Policy.
- Researches and implements technological solutions.
- Initiates, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Mobile development will be consider as added advantage.
Education: B.E/BCA – Computer Science OR Master Degree in Computer Science
7 to 8 years
1) Should be willing to relocate to Nagpur location
Essentials & Profile:
- Ensure the production target (machine wise) in the shift are achieved as per agreed norms/planning. Maintain FIFO status as per compound shelf-life.
- Prepare the matrix for High Power Belts & Raw Material follow-up.
- Implement KAIZEN in the shop floor.
- Maintaining the systems requirement as per ISO-9001
- Maintaining the systems requirement as per ISO:14000, ISO-9001, OHSAS :18001
- Ensure that compound wastage is within the given target.
- Ensuring the material produced by the workmen meets the Quality Standards.
Education: B.E Mechanical Engineering
English, Hindi and Marathi
1) Candidate should be able to work in shifts (7AM-3PM, 3PM-11PM, 11PM-7AM)
2) Should be willing to relocate to Nagpur location
Duties and responsibilities:
- Understanding Job Description (JD)
- Sourcing resumes through job portal by referring JD
- Creation and updation of candidate database
- Telephonic Screening- to check if the candidate fits into the position
- Sending JD to candidates
- Collecting candidate's updated resume
- Other HR activities as per requirement
Bachelor’s /Post Graduate degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of Excel
- Hardworking and focused
- Should be based at Nagpur
- Should be willing to work for full time for a tenure of 1 year
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the first point of customer contact for inquiries such as pricing, product information, Shipments, distributor search information and orders
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through timely and accurate processing of orders,Communication and coordination with other departments to resolve inquiries
- Build and maintain customer loyalty by providing prompt friendly service
- Support the sales team in a variety of administrative tasks as required
- Partner with the warehouse/shipping department to ensure accuracy in placement and delivery
- Provide and assist with technical information about the product
- Other duties as required
- Mandatory: Graduation (any)
- Excellent written and oral lingual skills in English language
- Good computer skills with reasonable high typing speed.
- Well versed with MS- Excel
- Exhibit High level of Professionalism
- Working knowledge of Outlook and/or ERP package preferred.
- should be based at Nagpur
2 - 4 years
12.00 pm to 08.30 pm