We are looking for a Business Development Manager who would be operating from his home, but reporting to PIX Germany GmbH, Corporate office at Paderborn.
The aspirant would be responsible for business development / growth in terms of revenue, gross profit, and enhancement of brand image. He should excel in the soft-skills such as relationship management with the customers and the company personnel as well.
- Committed to meet the organisational goals & objectives in terms of revenue generation; market-share & profitability.
- Would be responsible for developing and supporting new business partners with an aim of increasing the market share.
- Maintaining and ensuring growth from the existing customer accounts.
- Good at negotiating prices, terms and conditions to ensure profitable growth as well as long-term customer loyalty.
- Enhancing brand-awareness through active promotions and marketing communication.
- Should excel at gathering, building and recording market intelligence.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of product developments and related applications, within the company as well as the Power Transmission Industry.
- Forecasting customer requirements to ensure availability of adequate stocks and resources to facilitate growth.
- Job involves also liaising with other company colleagues at all levels across the group.
- In doing so, he would also be responsible for related administrative tasks in attaining the objective.
Qualifications and Skills:
- The incumbent should have a university degree, but not essential, he is expected to have
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and German languages
- Possess advanced computer skills
- Willingness to travel extensively
Over 10 years of general work experience in the mechanical power transmission industry or over 5 years of field-sales-experience preferably in the V-Belt or related mechanical power transmission industry.
The incumbent would be reporting to the Company Director.
Remuneration and Benefits:
Would commensurate with experience and qualifications.
South West Europe
Please note that the candidate must possess legitimate citizenship/work permit to work within the European Union